We take photographs / video to publicise the club in all forms of media including Facebook and the website. Except for good reason (ie results or an ward etc) we do not publish full names, and in many cases will not name people. The exception is open meetings and the like, where results will also be published. We also publish race results on the website.
Essentially you grant NCSC without payment the right in perpetuity to make, use and show any motion pictures, still pictures and live, taped or filmed television of or relating to the event.
For children and generally for adults:
If we use a name we will normally only identify a child by reference to the child's first name.
We will not use personal details or full names (ie. first name and surname) of any child to accompany a photographic image on video, on our website, in our organisation brochure or any other electronic or printed publications without good reason. 'Good reason' includes using the full name of a child in a newsletter to organisation members if the child has won a trophy or award.
- 1.We will not include personal email or postal addresses, telephone or mobile numbers on video, on our website, in our organisation brochure or in other electronic or printed publications.
- 2.We may use group photographs or video with very general labels, such as 'Cadet Week'.
- 3.We will only use images of children who are suitably dressed, to reduce the risk of such images being used inappropriately.
- 4.Photographs or video may be used for coaching purposes or by officials during competition to illustrate incidents on the water.
- 5.Commercial sale of any form of media will be limited to the organisers, sponsors or their official photographers.
Should you wish us not to use images where you may be identifiable please let us know, and we will do our best to exclude you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 14:32 on 2 August 2021